The management of Pedro St. James is committed to the health & well-being of our visitors, volunteers, and staff.
Effective immediately, the Pedro St James reintroduces the following COVID-19 safety measures to keep you, your family, our visitors, volunteers, and staff safe:
• All visitors and staff are required to wear face masks in all indoor spaces.
• All persons temperatures will be taken upon entry.
• Social distancing is required and social distancing signage is in place.
• Hand sanitizing stations are positioned in the Gift Shop allowing our visitors to practice good hygiene from entry to exit of the building.
• Periodic and the end-of-day sanitizing of the shop & exhibition spaces will help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
We look forward to welcoming you to Pedro St. James National Historic Site.